Every component of our gear pumps & motors are specifically designed for maximum efficiency, dependability, durability and reliability in performing continuous operation in medium-heavy duty applications with severe duty cycles and temperature conditions, all within the industry leading package size and power density.
Features & Benefits:
- Mounting and rear flanges in cast-iron with alluminium body.
- Pressure-balanced design, ensuring sealing pressure, adapts automatically to operating conditions for improved overall efficiency and minimum energy losses.
- Easy installation in optimized machines due to compact, power-dense design. Thrust plate design for high efficiency over a wide temperature range.
- Coated bushings for extended life under extreme temperature and pressure conditions.
- Minimized internal friction and perfectly fitting housing for an extended operating life.
- One piece gear shaft construction.
- Variety of integrated valve options.